|Terms of Service|
Subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees, and hereby authorizes Pargoff Publishing and its e-commerce solutions partners to charge the subscriber's credit card or debit card to pay for the ongoing cost of subscriptions/membership fees via automatic debit. Unless specifically stated, subscribers will be automatically renewed for a term equal to the original term upon expiration of the then-current term, and continually thereafter, unless the Subscriber terminates the subscription by e-mail at least 48 hours prior to the renewal date. When termination is requested by a Subscriber, there is no refund for any unused portion of the current subscription. Subscriber may not assign or transfer his or her subscription to any other person or entity. Maizeandbluenews.com does not offer free trial memberships and subscription fees are due in full at the time of first subscription. You must be 18 years of age or older to submit Personal Financial Information on the Site, including to place an order on the Site.
By registering to post on Maizeandbluenews.com message boards, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your posts (defined as all content posted by you on the message boards, including actual posts, user profiles, signatures, etc.). This responsibility includes full liability for copyright infringement, libel/slander, and other liability, and you hereby agree to indemnify Pargoff Publishing and its respective officers, agents, partners, employees and subcontractors from any and all liability associated with the above. You agree that you own the content of your posts, but that you grant Pargoff Publishing the right to reproduce or republish the content of your posts, in full or in part, for any purpose. In addition, by registering on this site and/or by using this site, you agree that you recognize that all other users are solely responsible for the content of their posts and that they have indemnified Pargoff Publishing as you have. You agree that you will not hold Pargoff Publishing and its respective officers, agents, partners, employees or subcontractors, owners, or agents responsible for the actions of posters on the message boards.
By subscribing, registering or using Maizeandbluenews.com, you agree that Pargoff Publishing and or the board moderators of the site have the right, in addition to other rights, to delete your posts or blacklist you or any other user at any time, if they believe that action is in the best interest of the site, for whatever reason, and the reason need not be disclosed.
By agreeing to these Terms upon subscribing to Maizeandbluenews.com, you also agree to the Standards of Conduct which we encourage and abide by with regards to use of the message boards. Those include, but are not limited to:
- No defaming, libelous or slanderous statements, accusations made against other users, private and public citizens, or Maizeandbluenews.com employees and strategic partners.
- No derogatory statements or harassment of any individuals based on their race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, social status, disability, or any other individual circumstances or ethnic and cultural background.
- Posts which we find offensive may be edited and/or deleted at any time by staff without notice.
- Users who fail to abide by these standards can have their posting privileges revoked without notice, regardless of whether or not they are a paying customer. In such cases, they will still continue to be charged as paying customers, regardless of whether they are able to use the message boards, unless they specifically cancel their subscription.
- Maizeandbluenews.com does not allow spam on message boards and will remove any spam which is posted. We also do not allow 3rd party venders to market their products on our boards without our written consent and will remove those posts.
- Prospective Student Athletes are highly discouraged from posting or taking part in our Forums per NCAA Guidelines pertaining to online communications.
- Any abusive, vulgar, or threatening behavior and language will not be tolerated.
- Political posts are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove any subscriber's message board privileges at any time or to edit or delete any post that doesn't meet these guidelines.
- It is understood that the Maizeandbluenews.com message boards are for entertainment purposes only and are not or should not be confused with matters of public record or news services.
- We will monitor the board following the guidelines here, and with an appreciation for the business you give us and your passion for Michigan sports. If we err in judgment, it will probably be on the cautious side. If you want to question why a post was deleted, please do so in an e-mail, not on the boards.
No warranty is made by Pargoff Publishing regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the premium service and Pargoff Publishing hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The Subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Your access to and use of this site, and products and services of this site, is at your own risk. Pargoff Publishing, and its members and sponsors, will not be liable for any damage, loss or disclosure of information, data, revenue, accounts or business that occurs in connection with your use of the this site Network, or such products or services. Pargoff Publishing makes no guarantees of any kind regarding the dependability, accuracy, security, timeliness or availability of the this site Network, or such products or services. Without limiting the foregoing, Pargoff Publishing AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, SPONSORS, OR OTHER ASSOCIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CONDITION, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PARGOFF PUBLISHING AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, SPONSORS, OR OTHER ASSOCIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The material in the premium areas is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited. Subscribers agree that they will not copy, publish, or in any way make available publicly any news, pictures, interviews, features, or any other information from Maizeandbluenews.com without express written permission from Pargoff Publishing. Subscriber agrees that, should they do so, Pargoff Publishing reserves the right to cancel their subscription immediately without refund. Additionally, re-distribution of copyrighted information (pictures, interviews, features, videos, audio, etc.) will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.